We’re delighted to announce the launch of our updated 5 Voices website.
In development for the last 12 months, we have worked hard to build not just a website that reflects what we offer to educators, schools, universities and healthcare but also build a resource that brings together research and advice on voice.
Too many teachers and educators drop out of the school system because of preventable voice issues. If we can help more people understand their voice better and protect it, we can assist in better engagement and outcomes for all. This new website is our way of doing this.
Navigating the new 5 Voices website
There are three key areas we focus on through the new website:
- How to avoid voice issues that slow you down or potentially threaten your career
- How to use voice to increase engagement in any setting, education or business
- How to improve learning outcomes through better delivery
The website has sections dedicated to those we currently train and support, including teachers, trainees, lecturers, professionals and – through referral – SLT patients.
On this website, you will also find:
- Downloadable resources designed to help teachers, lecturers and educators protect their voices. Read more here.
- The latest science and research on voice and information collaborating on research projects. Read more here.
- Our regular blog features articles, research and insights around voice and our training. Follow us for updates here.
The new website also reflects the broadening audience of people seeking help with voice, including those in leadership and presentation roles within the business.
To discover more, read about The 5 Voices and our approach here.
How we help
Find out how we can help you or your organisation. Book a call with our team, here.